2010年6月8日星期二

Kazakhstan



Kazakhstan, finished a discovery is actually the original message, and not opening the contents of which of What people cheer. When writing management, AMYCHEN comrades, even wrote two words out of the leadership can do. Is awesome


To such a face, I guess is not to become a management forum for the exchange, or that share these feelings. Tonight is not in the mood about managed, which is working 16 hours a day thing, and now the time was not on the list 16 hours. Let me share some feelings.


Seamless years

Life is so the days passed, I always think of qing which articles to rush to, in fact, my early years,christian louboutin black pumps, a time when the University, or has to work, I love literature more than anything else, experience emotional than rational. Just do not know when, sentimental away from me, and occasionally appear in the bottom of my heart, and can only say: why should our days gone out? Dinner, the day flowed from Wanbian, drink when the day flowing from the water's edge, my dear, our days have gone for it

Haha, what I like to watch when the literary and martial arts, love to see the situation it is most like is a non-main character Gu Long novel "Flower Moon House." A blind man, but were educated and temperament of the man, forever, faint smile on his face, I most want is when a man, but times have changed, I became the hero of my world; I situation in Bu Jingyun also like to watch and Xueyuan love shaking Qigui Shen, tears when watching.

I love rainy autumn evening, when the autumn wind and rain to urgent, write a letter to his family. On wish, while the wind blows, the son wants his parents not wait. Today, only no one disturb the night, when alone, what a wonderful time to enjoy


Years give people marks, but that some of their own body is more important, why is this so?

I have seen for years and become more extreme, their years in and fight, I met a depressed unsuccessful, they are not deep enough to adapt to years. I am not two, but which I adapted years, and then himself had forgotten. Years has changed me, just can not see, can not see because we are united this time strange. So he gave me the deepest and the most difficult about export.

It was in this years, with the most Zhangyang or the most silent way to follow it, and try to change it a little.

Adaptation is in itself a silence!

 

没有评论:

发表评论