2010年6月17日星期四

A letter written to call the owner of a thief

Hello!
see words such as the face (or not see good)
First of all, you apologize, no after you agree, put your house opened the door for the whole, however, compared with their peers, I was quite stress, in the lock when not using electric drills, axes and other destructive tools such as do not mind, from an economic perspective, you can still use the original that the lock, I use personality that I do not steal repeat of For one, your door is not easy for a small household, and secondly, from my booty look, your house is not worth my second time.
buddy, can you feel it my door, do not conceal my friends, you just get married, not I can pinch will be counted, is furnished house to tell me, I am also going to be married people, do this, While at work I am in a hurry, and very nervous, but I always feel love, do not conduct a large-scale sabotage.
very much like the pattern of your new home design, elegant chandeliers, beautiful warm screens, as well as bedside art according to your charming wife, could see that, man does not light your Yanfu ah. Short, all people seem so envious, when will, man can be blended so that the line had also quit. Man, that my work process it, this will help you organize inventory battlefield.
living room, that there is a small safe, and I spend a great effort, opened one to see, so I am very disappointed, actually there is only 10 letters, open a read slower to catch, that was many years ago you A little girl's love letter written, but for pressing, heavy, I should not have to take a closer look, my people, in addition to the line Yeah, we love a literature gradually getting better, the one for your privacy will not be your wife found Second, it prevents entrainment envelope dollars and other valuables gradually getting better, and I all took away, and later opened one to see the dollar is not, buddy, but I found you, really winter ridge before it, really love letter literary grace Yes, acid does not bar children, and between the lines is the net's phrases are more hooks, no wonder your wife does so beautiful. In addition, the refrigerator I drank a bottle of fruit juice, very good drink, Sha cards really forgot. South House, which is your bedroom, where I focused care, as the work of a hurry, bedspread, sheets thrown on the floor, but still, do not worry, I'm wearing new socks before you go back and forth, so there is no dirty those things, television, sound quite good, great weight is too heavy, I did not take away, nor destroy (this reason alone, you should thank me, some people with this line we do not go to all smashed in ), but you caught in the yard of 36,700 dollars mattress I took, wanted to come, you is not short of money it otherwise, so much money, how will the house?
North houses all turned over drawers I just found a diamond ring, you may give your wife a wedding keepsake it, did not want to take away, but brother, I really need to get married, no way, take away , and other things such as toothbrushes, ah, ah keychain, I had to move. East House is your bookcase that you are loved by the person, but over the pages of the book are all props, light skin and the boxes are not really books, so I am very disappointed, but the bookcases below the DVD "A World Without Thieves," I took away the one had heard of this movie look good, I have not had time to see it, just take it home to see, and secondly also want to learn new technology peers, Sha's, and the knowledge explosion, the updated too fast , and do not learn what into ah, advise you, book early to replace props really it, or old proverb says, book a house of gold wow.
I had some of the work can be painstaking, but because it was constantly moving around the outside, so I am uninterested, so we wrapped up hastily, and this harvest (of course, your loss) are as follows:
Cash: 36,700 yuan
ring a
DVD 1
juice bottle
love 10
due to the total price, including love letters, can not be estimated.
although would like to point you to write to comfort the hearts of your help, but there are new tasks in the body, inconvenient to talk about as long a shorter paper, Si Yi night sleep, till we meet again (sorry, copy your to do at the end of a love letter inside it)! !
; Shu unnamed
X years X months X days in the emergency lamp on

没有评论:

发表评论