2010年6月14日星期一

Remember the night the evening of July 19 lying Capital Airport

July 19, the day is really to be remembered forever. Send to friends take the train from Tianjin to Tianjin Hangu district. The original one hour to the train + temporary parking, just on 2 hours, sit 5 hours did not result in Tianjin to Changsha, the train arrived. Finally buy high-priced ticket invalid, then finally dropped out of the ticket in Tianjin. No way, only the direct killing in Beijing, the results are late even EMU, hapless when I bought the ticket has no seat. To Beijing is already 17 o'clock, a day after another down, have not eaten breakfast, have a hunger to die. Mengchi a meal at McDonald's, took a plane ticket, immediately coachman to the Capital Airport. Along the way to Beijing, I have nervous, hurried out, without an identity card. Until into the airport security screening, I was relieved, and no check my ID, it is already 21:30 a.

plane is 9 am the next day, and get one night, and booked a hotel, but ran, I had wanted to set up such room, sleeping with friends directly, the results really look up strict, life and death will not let me go. No way, ran to open the local police station to prove. Police station is not open, I spot weighs, only duty police or good ideas for me. However, the superior does not open, no matter how there is no way, very grateful to the police on duty. However, the Beijing police still very much the quality. Giving the impression that is very kind. No way, and bid farewell to the police station, sleeping airport bar.

send us to the police station in the black car drivers, they have also said that he took me to a familiar Jiudiankaifang, no ID card As a result, go there, hotels to say I can not check the ID card into Beijing has a very good, I feel funny, I still go to Beijing without identity cards run around, how to say this, but fear of being found to be closure. So, then there is no way an acquaintance, and to thank the black truck drivers, to the 30 per toll.

10 ½-point to the airport, sleep it, ha ha, recognition, and then with the damn radio, asleep and awake, the Customers also unreasonable noise with the airport staff, smash things sound, half-asleep, damn it down the aircraft was underway, hey, anyway mess. Feel that they have a good back and a friend are feeling particularly joke, I said, sleep must be careful with other stolen things, he actually said, so many other people with U.S. dollars, the euro had fallen asleep with a good, haha, I think , so many foreign and old are sleeping this, what are we afraid, nor ashamed of anything. Moreover, in such a luxurious airport sleep a night, so many people stay with sleep, not bad. This can only comfort myself. Later. . . . There are many stories of this sort. Find themselves less and less like a wordy. Ha ha. . The next day, had slept from Beijing to Tianjin, I discovered that I was so tired, tired, tired. . . . Than a night class also tired.

luck up, drink, stick to your teeth. Give birth for the first time out so back when. . . . Could not believe all this is true.

this July 19th unlucky day and night memorable. Meal scrawl, no feelings, no modification of this mess one day.
was too detailed and too rhetorical, I'm afraid shaking, Qigui Shen, fear of looking at tears, reading sad. The past, learn to endure the pain of their own.

没有评论:

发表评论