2010年6月22日星期二

I have a little space deserted

Always wanted to express their feelings and words to find a home
always wanted in a way so that my friends find me anywhere, I see my

today launched their own space
so After anywhere, anytime, to see what friends are doing
also allows friends to know what they are doing, it is convenient

I will here as my home online,but on their own, free words, often to walk around my room right

Binger ^ ^ my favorite clothes, because it may be best for me. (It is said many of the fans ^ ^ Binger also wear this brand of clothing) I like sugar in coffee, do not know ^ ^ Binger like it or not sweetened coffee ... ...
I felt intuitively that I will be lucky recently ! Haha, tomorrow come to my room to see it!

Now, I have a little space deserted
give me shout it, to support me as
most important, do not forget to add my friend, so next time you see me to be much more convenient.

Also, if you have a diary in the other blog or photo, you can use QQ space to move tool (http://n.qzone.qq.com/move/move_login.htm) QQ space to back them up to . Let us enjoy the life of the new network QQ space experience! :)

没有评论:

发表评论