2010年6月21日星期一

say anything

In fact, NetEase's blog is just opened not long, long ago, we all muddle along in the NetEase community, writing, watching other people's articles, their own entertainment. Blog channel opened after the person before NetEase free hand automatically send the article in the community all moved over, some to a surface of prosperity, because we all know very well, no longer say, but to me the Introduction feel unhappy. Many words I wrote after they had forgotten, or have moved here with the taste of commemoration, but I also own a lot of essay writing in 7-8 years ago, disgusted. I am not everyone seems to become not so little or repent for their feelings need not have, but in fact still very difficult to avoid. NetEase has been a little practice to a childhood of nude adult men paraded out the taste mark is there, but more embarrassing.


So, my so-called blog I basically have not written a word, just stood, and he is never, because Yang brother's sake, I only remember the NetEase's blog, so we No. go open your own tour, also known Long Ge, Mao Colombia are Netease blog, suddenly remembered the time when it is a different style to help temper the different users of the NetEase community to write self-entertainment scene. At that time young, what dare to write, say anything, but now how will not the. May indeed Lao Leba. Several big brother for fear of seeing their teens early twenties so young naive when writing text, so I'll hide this blog, one day ask Yang brother, I am a bit speechless, probably knew at this human well-being of their own duplicity in reality, only between people on the Internet can be truly honest in the blog in the relative, I can not even do it is to actually have some sense of hypocrisy.


this afternoon, because the night just up the sake of sleep, running on-line stroll, went to the Young brother's blog and looked, I suddenly felt. My so-called blog, even if the text inside has nothing to do with the blog itself, even if it was a childhood nude, but how significant, it is true or I have the real side, close to 10 years, some even say not sporadic text on paper, they can also record clips of these years feeling naive naive strike on it is my.


finish this sentence given to this writing, I decided it would be open to people who want to laugh to smile, or have had read my smile for some people, that, or it be confidant.


; --------2007 年 27 August 18:05 open day this thought in mind before the so-called blog

没有评论:

发表评论