2010年6月22日星期二

own occasional clouds float .. .. big flower big flower ...

Met, is waiting for a catastrophe in the beginning ...

if you can .. I really do not want the main characters in this catastrophe write your name ....< br>
the morning I once again awakened from the nightmare ...
At this point, is the night when the makeup .. wearing silver moon in the sky in bright costumes and flirtatious ..
own occasional clouds float .. .. big flower big flower ...

I think you look like ..
gripping the pain ...
I found myself sinking in the night are installed with camouflage, addiction the ocean at night unable to breathe, severe injuries as the bloom like fireworks ...
one .. another one .. pain on so glorious bloom ...

and found you is a pain in the Chinese Code ...
once started, will eventually lead a pain in the Chinese banquet ....< br>
continue to throw themselves in the dark ..
listening Liebo like singing, hiding in a corner curled the body ..
I think I lack a sense of security ...

the same day as the leaves fall ...
we finally walked into reality then won the splendid material which enshrined ....< br> fantasy world is always a happy face .. long blindly to pay homage is sad to ....< br> I think .. is time to time to think for themselves, I can not afford to see the look itself out of an abyss,To fathom., has fallen a ravine ...

I thought about fleeing the dream, thought that as in skyscrapers with goes head-pleasure ..
I think I will eventually be broken before in front of you piece together the way it ...

evening .. I thought you were suddenly transfixed behind me .. it true very true .. I told myself that was you, but ... 1 switched to feel stupid .. how can you appear in front of me ...
you will look into the distance to my sorrow, calm and collected. ..

没有评论:

发表评论