2010年6月18日星期五

Michael. Jackson, Classical and beliefs still continue



written in heaven, Michael. Jackson shaking thunder big news, Michael Jackson's star fallen, aged 50. The original myth of the world really does not die, King can not escape death magic to tie him down, took away the legend that is respected.
Michael. Jackson for many people is a belief, a kind of complex.

"I'm tired of the feeling of being manipulated.
such oppression is real!
they are liars, full of history books are lies.
you must know, All the popular music, from jazz to rock to hip-hop, and then to the dance, are created by black!
but are forced to go to the corner of history books!
you've never seen a black man appears In its cover,
you will only see Elvis and see the Rolling Stones, who are the real pioneers can do?
since I started to break the record labels - I broke the record of Elvis I broke a Beatles record - then what?
they call me freak, gay,Strip Mahjong, sexual harassment, child geek!
They said I bleached his skin, so all can do to slander me, these are conspiracy!
time when I stood before the mirror looking at myself, I know, I'm black! "
; - Michael. Jackson, 9 July 2002 in New York protest against the music company SONY summit.
So he was a lot of fans known as "the most misunderstood great man."

Quincy Jones said:
"Michael is a new generation of Mozart, Beethoven or Bach ...... when they have been attacked in the living.
People do not understand them, but until they have gone a long time, people only know the reason ......
us and long after Michael's death, he will be really respected, and he will not be forgotten by the world, will never .
we should be glad, and thank God that we see a living legend.

people always he and Elvis, Beatles or Sinatra comparison, but there is only one Michael Jackson. < br> Two hundred years later, people will happened today shame ......"
50 set is a wonderful cycle of spring and autumn, although the short-term but it can create a unique energy.
Perhaps, he should be really respected.
forget this legendary king of the poor, bearing in mind his classic, let us use the bottom of my heart the most ardent believer in the continuation of this unique legend ....< br>

没有评论:

发表评论