2010年6月19日星期六

Today's day was a bit confusing

Today's day was a bit confusing, this thing is Trinidad and Tobago. From early in the morning, I was a bit down from the clouds. Forgot to log off accounts identity cards to students at home forgot what he wanted, to go home only to find my cousin empty hands, he asked me to buy the dance mat still in store displays.
clear for a long time the sky changed color, the wind and rain the past few days to vent frustrations. The footsteps of pedestrians have become staggering, and only I rode very fast,would have, because I did not get in the way of the poncho to wear.
While I was at the beginning of day five of the God of Wealth students, but had never picked up much more than a dollar. But when I head down to come out from the bureau, he found a piece of paper floating puddles, it was 100 yuan, if in normal times, I would not believe such a good thing. Today, I do not think I earned something, because I felt I lost a lot, then things become a little cynical. When I saw the eyes of the police was surprised, I'm sure he was ten years have not encountered such a thing. I do not want God to have mercy on me.
back home, I am calm, and accounts are sold, and net is inaccessible now, when I think of you about my commitment to
night, inexplicably moved gradually spread throughout the numb body. Music pumping, it was Wen-of 365 days, yes, I have my spring, summer, autumn and winter. I would also like both for my companionship. So the story begins .................

没有评论:

发表评论