2010年6月21日星期一

I quickly talk to the good price

Some say that a man like me should not do ducks.
face no crater is not the same as the profound sense of
mature men more than the kind of temperament
women to have a sense of security to see the man

But I think, as a woman can be cooking chicken,
duck man why not do it? !
do not live in distress so I do duck,
but I would like to experience a different kind of life,
for their lives a little more new understanding

so after school today, to my familiar and unfamiliar places,
through the boss for that kind introduction,
I finally found the right object.

her a man to stay quietly in the corner,
skin is white, should be the south of it,;
slender neck, thigh very beautiful,
looks very full, very flexible;
I feel very satisfied, after all, the first time for Ap
to find a better, can not just put out their own dedicated

she happens to be my heart right type;
I quickly talk to the good price, directly took her back home.
where she was naked and lying on his side,
did not the slightest shame, I think she should not be the first time,
she was stripped of the body more fit than I imagined
white chest, elastic thigh
my instinctive response to the nature of appetite
not help but swallow the saliva
is the first time I faced this kind of thing, really do not know what to do.

gently separate her legs,
hand gently pressing her thighs to stroke her hand
lower abdomen
She does not seem very pleasant sensation, looked very cool
I repeated mechanical action, and he was anxious
look long and still to no avail;
then gently turned her over, lay flat body;
stuck her fingers inside the following
empty hole, a bit dry; ;
did not think of it wet,
fingers are so difficult to enter,
can imagine I did not touch the stuff
because people definitely dig her many times
following very clean and dig inside the stomach,
organs, intestines and the like are lost dig,
Because I was the first time do ducks, no experience;
there is no way, ... ...
.. ... I get Recipes
out in accordance with the above method
it whole into the pot, add some spices, some hot water.
30 minutes later, cooked, and really fragrant! !
the first time I did not expect to do so delicious duck on,

eat, I happily came the Internet, and duck wrote my first experience and we do share!!!

没有评论:

发表评论