2010年6月24日星期四

If you agree with me that you can to all your friends and let them know how much we care about them.



first thought is you.
What does fate do? Love at first sight? Great friends Xiangxi? Nothing exciting? Soon fell in love? I think the only real effort of the people, to encounter a good fate. Would like to thank you ......
three first, thank you for allowing me into your life, as your friend, maybe I'm not your best, But I always try to do the second best, thank you for your willingness to enter my life, playing the role of a friend, perhaps you are not the only the best, but it is the most exciting in my life the third, Thank you for coming this way,fresh vegetables into delicious, a lot of tolerance, comfort, care and diligence, all the profound to me in your memories. When the dead of night, you will think of who? I will think of and all you strangers will remember occurred bit by bit, until we got older, it can as it is now sitting in front of computer nothing to fall back voice, I think that time, we have been too old not typing the right, no matter what, we will always be relatively sincere friend
If you agree with me that you can to all your friends and let them know how much we care about them.


没有评论:

发表评论