2010年6月22日星期二

complacency.

1
late this morning, I woke up under a lot of rain outside. Out to dinner. Water and soil. Suddenly discovered that this world really is not suitable for survival, and consumer prices are rising really fast TM. Not necessarily unsuitable for survival is not survival. Must continue to be alive, because I was afraid of death.

2
how long I have not come here?
and chat with friends, good and bad,will not waste time and money for him., want not, superficial, touch not nervous.
boring people in this world how much?

3
recently do not know what day it is not someone invited me to meet your mother is the maid of honor.
divorce rate is so high that these people still can not stop the pace.
Even the best of friends came marriage for the hearing.
seems we all have to complete these steps, no matter the outcome of joy or sorrow that
these make me feel uneasy and even a little panic, there are points to be believed.

4
we all grew up in the performance of a woman growing up
There are many kinds of

hand holding the milk into a Starbucks coffee
Chang Man acne face into a face painted with exquisite makeup
also become a simple emulsion or Lange
KOSE unknown clothes who became a brand to talk about the latest
topics from comic books into a work of love of money

5
I found myself not a person who know how to reflect on their own, aimless movement to the displeasure of the day did not slow, not the ups and downs, there is no so many romantic, not annoying, will not have pain.
sum up my life this year, when I found the lack of progress, I am reluctant to admit their own complacency, complacency.

suddenly discovered that hour marquis was forced to parents and teachers is also very happy. At least I do not have to choose.
future can only rely on their choice and back into life.

6
telling me not to be forced to anything, everything comes naturally. It seems to always been my style.
wait until the picture is seen through, perhaps you will accompany me to see steady and ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论