2010年6月20日星期日

I fear. I have no fear to enjoy the good life



to have a good today, I only consider how to live well this day,the first day of school everywhere in Israel, but not immediately deal with the problems of my life. Today, I only do things I do today. In order to have a good today, I will be happy. As long as an open mind, happiness will come true.
to have a good today, I had to adjust themselves to adapt to today's situation, rather than be forced to change today's situation to suit their desires. How luck today,christian louboutin sandals online store, I will accept and put into today's life.
to have a good today, I will work hard to improve myself, and I will work hard to learn some useful knowledge. I do not do an idle, I want to read some useful books and publications, to enrich themselves.
to have a good today, I will use three methods of cleaning your own mind: I will have someone to do a good thing, not let him know, if anyone knows it will not count; do at least two things I do not want to do, just to purify themselves, I do not reveal to anyone I may be hurt feelings, but at least I do not show it today.
to have a good today, I want an open mind, full of energy, dress appropriately, speak polite, courteous manner, do not speak ill of others, do not criticize you, and lenient towards others, strict laws have been .
to have a good today, I want to set a plan today, I may not be in strict accordance with the line, but I plan to do here as far as possible, neither hurried, nor indecision.
to have a good today, I want to be alone for half an hour calm, relax. During this half hour, I will use the time to try to better penetrate the essence of life.
to have a good today, I fear. I have no fear to enjoy the good life, but also believe that if I put myself delivered to the world that everything will be back to my

没有评论:

发表评论