2010年6月22日星期二

physical health

This year's mission ended last night in show award, the award-winning colleagues are grateful for their help with most people, it reminds me of itself in the last year thanks man.

First, of course, far the most virtuous of the apple at home mom! Every night dragged the body back home tired, I can always enjoy the first meal in the rich food; setbacks, I can also comfort in time of frustration and recommendations ... ... and then my dear father , although your words poorly, but I pick up from your actions that you love. Another thing, Junjun uncle, thank you for my care and my willfulness and petty inclusive ... ...

and would like to thank the friends of surrounding:

Thank you Little Xi Gege always when I am most unhappy when my innocent trash talk, because you always like the \There are long white beard of the elderly) as proposed to me, let me find the answer; would also like to thank you for that beam Lanse Yaoji, the first time in front of so many people receive such a big bunch of flowers Kazakhstan, then click on the elimination of the dancing tension; there you will give us time to go home with the specialty, each trip to Leshan city brought back pepper sesame chicken ... ...
Thank you, Comrade
WPL godmother when I was hurt with a big watermelon and snacks to see me; another time because I forgot to take something home confused, hurt you so late work should also help me take things to the house; there greedy often you eat snacks to me ^ O ^ ... ...

on, there is still work to me that often in trouble for LJ, though you let me do a lot of things work, or would like to thank you on my birthday last year to send of which a large bunch of flowers and Kazakhstan (more than a face-saving day, Oh, when in fact the door to me that the waiter has said there will be a pleasant surprise), and brought back a gift you all the way ... ...
I would also like to thank
encountered computer failure, help me solve the problem of the LWP.

also sorry to nag my comrades, each of you remember my birthday delivered on time mind you, but I forgot your birthday again this year,Some people will always be engraved in memory, is really regrettable that when so buddies for many years, I am so sorry you and thank you for not blame me!

should always listen to my nagging Thank peak and bark, I know I have a meal at noon every day so that your ears can not quiet Kazakhstan (godmother at the time of exception) .

Thank you Xing students were injured at home when I came to see me, thank you Mission in the day to help me block wine LY brother, thank you let me ride the morning rush ordinary sister, thank you always I recommend the text for sub-brother.

also known as \better!

there is my direct superior bubble comrades, sometimes there will be some minor conflicts, but also depended on the growth of the three years she also thank her for the first time in my car accident the day arrived and took me to the hospital, and I know she strive for me a lot (of course, but also because I am doing a good Caesar,).

there ... ... ... ...

last year brought a lot of inconvenience to everyone, also received a lot of people to help, here is a thank you! The new year coming, where in addition to gratitude, we should also wish all the people in the new year with a new, good start! In this new year all wishes come true, physical health (Oh, this is very important!)!

没有评论:

发表评论