2010年6月15日星期二

Stupid Daohao who! Despise despise you and then you ~ ~ ~

Abhorrent Daohao who you think can be easily stolen my QQ number? That unless you stole my phone, stole my mind before they can steal my QQ, but if you steal the wrong person, and change my information? Well, What is a dog, 27 Mody? despise you, despise you once again, your behavior makes me sick, and even anger. These Daohao are you a thief and the community is no different, people should be condemned by the whole Q, For those of you who everyone is able to punish the Daohao.
hope you able to do that again .....
you amount to anything is abnormal ET, the alien gene mutation, I have to circle at home and curse all you Daohao who let you go to hell, to be oil cooking! Never suffered a crushing defeat in the cause of all, find a wife or a fool, birth of a baby or sick!!! Hope my curse into a reality! If you want to lift my curse, then there is a way to stop to steal No. This curse will be lifted!


curse all the time your peas!!

没有评论:

发表评论