2010年6月23日星期三

I still journeying


[m]


known you since the Internet, just to wait for you.
though sometimes so too are tired, all haggard and had,
I still journeying, innocently waiting,
waiting for you there,
even a word of the message,
I will leave nameless moved ......



click on your name, see your avatar's blinking,
thing I am most happy is when I am most pleased,
because I can talk to you,
unscrupulous , arbitrary ......
you like to listen to me quietly tell,
with gentle words to comfort me, encourage me,
you say, you be my loyal listeners,
Any time I talk to all the trouble and sorrow!
know? Internet, only waiting for you,
no matter how long, etc., regardless of whether the time you ......


in the network I was so dependent on you .....
I always imagine you in mind, look,
imagine when you are sad expression,
imagine when you smile filled appearance,
even imagine your hearty laughter ........


just quietly say to you:
nice to meet you!
a big crowd, Concert difficult to find,is to take various measures,
long network of sea, it is hard to find confidant.
because your presence, my heart has been mobilized,
up my smile bright, bright up my life ......


with your company, my heart is no longer lonely,
my life is no longer boring,
I am no longer lonely night,
you really real on the ground into the depths of my soul ,
then know me, know me, my life's confidant,
was a confidant of life is enough.
Although we never met,
but I feel your presence,
so so true, so real .......


Internet, just to wait for you .......



没有评论:

发表评论