2010年6月24日星期四

In addition to the sting of my favorite bloody darkness

Like the taste of death with a bloody taste
that prickly, but I'm afraid I burst into tears after the death of ugly
body
so close to death the courage to edge


In addition to the sting of my favorite bloody darkness
hide in the dark all my vulnerability and grief
hold of his soul until the knee so ethereal beauty
a vice Let me obsessed


always think of me and you do not finish the ending did not finish the journey
that it no longer exports
my heart ache like a falling kite
no one with me Bright went into


miss the pain of a step by step into the death of my
I struggled just to see you one last stumbling gait
heavy and contaminated blood
death very nice sound closer to the end of


love when the meteor crashed
when you leave in the snow was
the end of my love for you to stop breathing in my chest when
The flowers bloom for you my love stop


world without you a world of barren
not light a good fuzzy
the abandoned my world,When you love someone, what else can I care about
no occasion did not cherish



hell with pain into the hell is the original dark
the red dyed my hair and tears I sang
continue to enjoy the solitude


in hell, the former mirror I saw our love
that cursed fairy tale existence
cursed cursed cursed the future fate
original so great and the world did not end my world I was destined
hell heaven just a bloody memorial lonely soul

没有评论:

发表评论