2010年6月24日星期四

from my life

Disappeared from my line of sight, from my life, from my world. . . My heart is about to disappear from.
So be it, the air, eyes, or even spit out the smoke, all full of attachment; look at the road traveled together, passing people, who have had lost something; who want to have now to achieve, but do not know when will lose again. After a series of lost, so I know the treasure, albeit short-lived. Give you the best, at least I can do, I became afraid to promise to do those ridiculous dream; dream is best not to wake up, wake up, do not do, seriously to face life, try to to accept the reality; the face of an increasingly grim reality that no one can change, at least for now;
disappear like dust from entering the fog, the boat sank in the sea, no longer there, no need to look , lost the only treasure.

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论