2010年6月17日星期四

A Puro Dolor

Perdona si te estoy llamando en este momento at this time also I am sorry I called you Pero me hacia falta escuchar de nuevo, but only because I need to hear your voice Aunque sea un instante tu respiracion if only you gave the short Respiratory Disculpa se que estoy violando nuestro juramento forgive me in violation of our agreement Se que estas con alguien, que no es el momento you have with someone else now is not the right time Pero hay algo urgente que decirte este hoy a hurry, but I certainly To tell you today, Estoy muriendo, muriendo por verte I was dying to see you are anxious to Agonizando muy lento y muy fuerte dying to mind a little bit of blood dripping Vida, devuelveme mis fantasias ah to live the good I have back my Mis ganas de vivir la vida me hope to carry back to my Devuelveme el aire ... from the air back to me ... Carino mio, sin ti yo me siento vacio dear to my heart will not you empty the Las tardes son un laberinto confused and helpless, I spent every afternoon Y las noches me saben a puro dolor ... In the face of the night I do not feel anything apart from pain Quisiera decirte que hoy estoy de maravilla I would tell you that I had good Que no me ha afectado lo de tu partida leave you in no way affect my Pero con un dedo no se tapa el sol But do not do self-deception

没有评论:

发表评论