2010年6月13日星期日

Female rogue with your curse upon quotations, super funny!

The first night, several people sitting around playing cards. One of the girls (quasi-beauty), older than our small, has chosen to sell the old, started to talk, "little brother\listen to her determined effort Road:. "I call your little brother's skin was!" sold out all winter!


the second night, also playing cards in a handsome speech referred to his brother, next to a girl (pretty girl) very surprised and asked: "Do you have the above brother ah?" male answer: "yes ah. "A woman asked:" Here you have my brother? "Overall Jue down!


once and mm on the phone talking nonsense, talking on the word, I very sorry to say that day is the meaning of love, mm great voice say: Japan is not for love, is the X! X and for love is not the same way! I ft!

there are times and friends
mm sitting around and talking, she asked me how old I did not tell you, she said, "do not tell me? hey, look at your incision jj 'ring'" .. jj are the "ring"?


mm edge cards eating snacks, chewing beef jerky to the tendons may chew, and chew half a day, then goes: "What you buy beef jerky ah, chew chew up the bullwhip with the same."

Even in high school classes
both mm and recrimination, anger, saying "******** one person said: what you damn X X! you are his mother was X's!


a day in an Internet cafe cs, many people, sitting opposite one mm estimated language chat, sounds great. Soon mm and the other party may dispute began shouting match, when it started, nothing more than curse the like, even without too much attention to cs.2 minutes later, mm shouted: "you Ah re-cross, I clip a b you die!. ". Internet cafes crowd Juedao.


high school, a friend and the girls fight the girl, sentence by sentence, said: "I am. X. You. mother!" buddies could not help saying: "You what means X?" the girl said: "I use your of! "


junior high school, two mm quarrel, bickering actually play, and one said: "I ***!" crash and then have Bao Han, Who knows next to the other girls said something cold enough to die over the world, She said: "It should be 'I *** Dad'!\Even after my sister finished xx
like pinching my weak jj, and then shake hand side said: breathe ah! Respiratory ah! Artificial respiration! And asked to be kept weak jj! Cold.


mm roommate often intimidate even their sentence is: "to say to say to you below the hole to add up."


month before graduating from high school one afternoon, our class has always been very quiet in school beauty uncharacteristically loud standing on the podium for us told us: love does not want to come! Is done out of love! ~ `First class all down, then thunderous applause. This scene I'll never forget! `


did have the absolute curse mm: how did your father do not reach all parts of the wall you ah!

没有评论:

发表评论